About Virtual Emdr
Virtual EMDR is an online, self-guided mental health treatment program based on the established science of Eye Movement therapy.
The program is developed and tested extenstively with practitioners. It is specially designed to:
- Use at home without a therapist
- Suit both beginners and experienced EMDR users
- Provide easy, interactive step-by-step guidance
- Utilize latest technology to deliver effective Eye Movement processing
- Address all interaction preferences through customizable multimedia options
- Require only a computer or tablet, no special equipment needed!
EMDR Research Findings
For over 30 years, EMDR has been extensively researched and scientifically studied. It has been used to treat people suffering from PTSD, trauma, anxiety, stress, depression and many emotional disorders. Here are some results:
- 7 in 10 studiesof randomized controlled trials reported EMDR therapy to be more rapid and more effective than trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy (Shapiro, 2014)
- 84-90% of PTSD patients suffering from single-incident trauma no longer have symptoms after only 3 EMDR sessions. In another study, 77% of combat veterans were free of PTSD after 12 sessions (EMDRIA)
- 7 of 14 (or 50%) Depression patients treated with EMDR experienced full remission from their depression after just 4-12 session, compared to 25% of those who received standard non-EMDR treatment (EDEN study)
Inside an EMDR session
Curious to learn what an EMDR session looks like?
Here are the key steps of a typical session:
The Virtual EMDR program follows these same stepsTry For Free
Ready to transform your life?
Try Virtual EMDR for free
Use it as often as you need
- Unlimited Sessions
- Easy to follow, step-by-step program
- Join thousands of satisfied clients
- No special equipment required
- Start immediately